I’ve been napping for the last two hours and now I’m starting to feel a little more energetic. More on that later. First, something that Jay sent me:
Welcome to the 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you’ll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:45AM. Seeing that I slept at 5:45AM, this was anything but a generous amount of sleep.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I don’t really care either way.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Corpse Bride
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? My satellite TV service has been down for a while. Otherwise my favorite shows are CSI, The Fairly OddParents, and Spongebob. Haha.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? If we’re low on cereal, I eat toast.
6. What is your middle name? Tian Xiang
7. Favorite cuisine? Dim sun, shark fin soup, turtle soup. It’s good, trust me.
8. What foods do you dislike? I don’t know why, but I don’t really like eggplant.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Barbecue
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Not really sure. I listen to whatever’s on my Playlist. Just downloaded three albums by The Who, one by Nightwish, and another by Porcupine Tree. I was trying to put more of a mix into my music.
11. What kind of car do you drive? A non-existant one. It’s really fast and purty.
12. Favorite sandwich? Something tasty.
13. What characteristic do you detest? Excessive pride, those who act like they’re something when they truly aren’t, the dumb kids who have nothing better to do but pick on children, unintelligent bastards, hypocrites.
14. Favorite item of clothing? I really don’t wear anything other than shorts and a t-shirt.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Wherever you’d like.
16. What color is your bathroom? It’s pink-ish. How gay.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I’m not going to be another corporate target.
18. Where would you retire to? Somewhere in the United States.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? I don’t really know what to make of this one. I’d say the one birthday that I had at the Repulse Bay Clubhouse in Hong Kong.
20. Favorite sport to watch? Hell, I don’t know.
21. Furthest place you are sending this? I’m just putting it on my blog. I don’t know who in hell will read it, if anyone.
22. Goal you have for yourself? Set myself apart, kick ass left and right, and accomplish something great.
23. When is your birthday? It’s sometime in February. That’s good enough for you.
24. When is your Anniversary? ..
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? I really don’t know.
26. What is your shoe size? U.S. 8-8.5 Yeah, big feet. Sure sure.
28. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? I’m crazy. And THIMUN Singapore is coming up. Can’t wait for that! It’s going to be great.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A train conductor. After a while I decided I would take on the more glamorous life of an astronaut.
30. What are you today? A teenager filled with angst and confusion about why the world isn’t a perfect place and why things don’t always go my way. And also a perfectly honest, down to earth, friendly, trustworthy guy. Woohoo.
31. What is your favorite candy? Hershey’s chocolates and gummy bears.
32. What is your favorite flower? Oh please. Roses will do.
33. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? December 25th. It’s Christmas-time. Go figure.
Now that that’s over, back to what has been happening. I was playing around with the computer last night and in the end, I just got rid of all the customizations that I made to the desktop. I didn’t even do too much. I just can’t be bothered to keep with it. Played around with CPU voltage in the BIOS, and eventually brought that back up to defaults as well.
I wonder how things are going. I’d hope that it’s all looking towards rainbows and butterflies and happy days. I talked on the phone from 1:30PM to 5:45AM. You, think about it.
I’m going to try and remember what in hell I was thinking about because the lack of sleep is getting to me. I still have to get done with my schoolwork! I finished reading through The American Dream. Absolutely hilarious play. I haven’t done crap for the past few days. Jesus, it’s time to get working.
After a bit of tiramisu, I’m back and ready to write out a bit more. Last night, Sweetie got freaked out by the fireworks and peed inside the house again. This time, she had the good notion of getting atop a lawn chair and doing it. She’s such a little wimp.
The fireworks started after everyone had finished eating. Sweetie jumped up, ran out of the study, and began barking furiously hoping to get the fireworks to stop. But of course, they didn’t stop until they ran out of fireworks and had to get more. Content with herself, Sweetie trotted back into the study and proceeded to lie down in a corner.
However, the fireworks started again – louder this time. Sweetie has a tendency to go for higher ground when she gets scared. She motioned that she wanted to get up on the lawn chair that we keep inside the study, so I cleared it off for her. She hopped up smoothly, and without a moment’s hesitation squatted down and peed all over it.
Great. She ended up getting her fur a little wet with her own piss. Immediately after wetting herself all over my lawn chair, she hopped off and hid in a corner of the study, where we keep all of the power cables. Damn dog.
Hosed down the lawn chair, left it out to dry overnight, and I hope to God that she’ll eventually realize that the fireworks aren’t aimed at her.
I’m feeling: Tired