The Ziploc V151 Vacuum Sealer (~$50, Amazon) I ordered has arrived, and I am ready to put it to use.
Update: I’ve published a review on the unit after using it for the past two and a half months
A couple of early findings:
- The registration card makes reference to a V100, V250, and V350 series
- CTI Industries recently (June 18, 2014) made a press release announcing the V350/V360 series http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/cti-industries-corporation-launches-top-of-the-line-vacuum-sealer-system-nasdaq-ctib-1921999.htm
- I found the Ziploc ZLV251 Vacuum Sealer (~$80, Amazon), though it took a bit of time to dig it up, and it has only got a single review on Amazon at the time of writing
- The company that markets the Ziploc system is CTI Industries, and they have a microsite for the Ziploc Vacuum Sealer Systems at http://www.ctiindustries.com/Ziploc/
- The user manual included with the Ziploc V151 Vacuum Sealer is quite terrible, and I am surprised that it made it to print
Look forward to a complete review of the Ziploc V151 Vacuum Sealer System after I have put it through its paces. The review has been written and is available to view here. Additionally, I intend to produce some useful information on vacuum sealer bags.