- Sound coming from the rear passenger window switch (61316902174). Sounds like electrical crackling.
- Rear passenger window switch sometimes not responsive.
- Rear passenger window goes up by itself
- It does this in a jerky fashion, sometimes pausing
- OBC function 14 shows frequent voltage fluctuations
Reading the state of the passenger-side rear window switch from the General Module (GM5 / GM V) within ISTA/D shows that it is cycling states between “Rest position” and “Closing” frequently.
Removed and inspected rear passenger window switch. Completely stripped down rear passenger window switch, and cleaned electrical components. Reassembled and observed that symptoms were no longer present.